Today is Friday! Today is Friday! It's my favorite camp day!
It's not Monday, it's not Tuesday, it's not even Wednesday!
It could be Thursday, but it's not because...
Today is Friday! Today is Friday! It's my favorite camp day!
As I sit on my plush, green couch watching season 8 of Friends with my roommate, Tiff, I can't help but think about how happy I am to be staying in on a Friday night. The chow mein is warm and spicy, the chocolate milk is cold, the cell phone is quiet, and the thermostat just right. It's been a crazy week full of 20-page research papers, shuffling 6th graders across campus, and 5-hour long naps. Spending a night in is the perfect way to unwind and relax...just in time for General Conference!
Up goes the hair, on go the pajamas, off comes the make-up, and on goes the latest rental from Redbox. Speaking of Redbox...any suggestions?
1 comment:
I love our nights staying in! I'm going to miss them... tear.
Post a Comment